No telephone requests are accepted.
- Please order no more than five items at a time.
- Each order should include your full name, a complete postal or email address, and any pertinent information.
- Any item on microfilm (including obituaries and probate court documents) may be sent to you by means of a PDF attachment to an email or by post. In both cases there is a charge of $3.00. Should the item be more than fifteen pages, the cost is an additional 20 cents per page. Payment must be made by check or money order.
- No telephone requests are accepted. Requests may be made:
- via email to email@example.com
- via postal mail to:
Coshocton Public Library
Local History/Genealogy Department
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
- All requests are answered in chronological order as they are received.
- Items in paper format (such as family and county histories) may be photocopied. The cost for this is 20 cents per page plus postage.
- The researcher may visit the Library in person. Copies on site are only 10 cents per page.
Karen Wright, Local History/Genealogy Assistant
All About Our County
Coshocton Vital Statistics
Starting Your Family History
Family History Index
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (A-G)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (H-N)
Index of Estates 1811-1960 (O-Z)
Index of Jail Register
Index to Naturalization Documents
Our Genealogy Resources
Our Microfilm Resources
Index of Archived Clippings
Index of Guardian Bonds
Cosh Co Supreme Court 1814-1846
Probate Court Files
Coshocton Co Genealogy Society
GenWeb Coshocton County
The Ohio Genealogical Society
Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps