You can use your Coshocton Public Library card to download FREE eBooks through hoopla digital and The Ohio Digital Library (Libby app). In addition to eBooks, you can also borrow audiobooks, magazines, music, television shows, and movies.
hoopla Assistance Guide - Desktop and Mobile
The Ohio Digital Library/Libby app
Getting Started with the Libby App
Update on the OverDrive and Libby apps
Attention, OverDrive app users! OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app and transitioning users to the Libby app. OverDrive app users should plan to switch to Libby by the end of April 2023 to continue accessing free eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines with your Coshocton Public Library card.
All your loans, holds, and wish list items will be waiting for you in Libby when you add your library card. Libby also comes with new features we know you'll love:
- Tags to categorize books however you'd like - you can even sync your OverDrive wish list into a tag!
- A central bookshelf for all loans and holds
- Customizable notifications for ready holds
- Compatibility with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Sonos speakers
- Easy access to OverDrive support staff
Note: Our library's digital collection will continue to be available at The Ohio Digital Library - OverDrive.
Click here for more information on the OverDrive app retirement, straight from OverDrive themselves.
Kindle Fire Users
Kindle Fire users can sideload Libby onto their device manually since Amazon has not yet accepted OverDrive's submission of the Libby app to the Amazon Appstore. To download Libby to your Kindle Fire tablet, use the following step-by-step guide:
The Libby App for Kindle Fire Tablets | by OverDrive.
Need additional help?
- Contact us online or stop by the Reference Desk of the Coshocton Public Library to receive in-person assistance.
- Check out “Getting Started with Libby” step-by-step directions.
- Find answers to all your Libby app questions on the “Libby Help” webpage.