Activity kits are designed to accommodate seniors who may be experiencing cognitive decline and/or Alzheimer's/dementia. Each kit includes at least one activity intended to support brain function, memory recall, and fine-motor skills, along with supportive literature for caretakers.
The themes of the kits include:
Activity Kit Circulation Rules:
- Kits will circulate for 28 days and are not eligible for renewals.
- Kits are not eligible for holds.
- Kit quantities are not limited. Coshocton County District Library adult library cardholders may check out as many kits as they can transport/handle.
- Kits must be returned to the Coshocton County District Library, inside during operational hours.
- Kits will be available and loaned only from the Main Library in Coshocton to adults with a Coshocton County District Library card.
For more information, please stop in the library, call 740-622-0956, or email email@example.com.