The Children’s Room has the following resources available for borrowing:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books for all ages from toddler through upper elementary.
- Some books have been sorted and labeled according to AR Levels
- Magazines and comics
- Parent-Teacher Resources
- Theme Kits for preschoolers
Available for use in the library
- Three computers – children are only able to use these to access the Internet with the prior written permission of parents/guardians.
- Educational toys and puzzles
- Seasonal crafts and coloring sheets at the art table
- A Makerspace is provided during school breaks
Children’s programs and storytimes are held throughout the year and are always free of charge.
For all scheduled events, please see the events calendar.
Deborah Crowdy or Cyndi Shutt at firstname.lastname@example.org