The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- WiFi and Internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs for Adults:
- Monday Book Talk—Do you love to read and discuss books with friends? Join us the first Monday of the month September-May at 6:30 pm in the Large Meeting Room.
- Coffee Club—a group for Senior Adults 55+ that meets the second Monday of the month for enlightening programs, lively conversation, and of course, coffee.
- Chi Classes—gentle exercise that reduces stress and increases vitality. We meet Thursdays at 10:00 am at the Roscoe United Methodist church gym. No experience necessary! Taught by Holli Rainwater, Certified Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leader.
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year—see the events calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
- Public Technology Education - Struggling with a device? Need help with an app or software? Feeling comfortable with your device, but want to learn more about digital services/collection? Meet one-on-one with our Digital Technology Educator. Appointments available each Monday, call to schedule.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register, please see the events calendar.
Outreach Coordinator: Holli Rainwater