The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- WiFi and Internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs for Adults:
- Monday Book Talk—Do you love to read and discuss books with friends? Join us the first Monday of the month September-May at 6:30 pm in the Large Meeting Room.
- Coffee Club—a group for Senior Adults 55+ that meets the second Monday of the month for enlightening programs, lively conversation, and of course, coffee.
- Chi Classes—gentle exercise that reduces stress and increases vitality. We meet Thursdays at 10:00 am at the Roscoe United Methodist church gym. No experience necessary! Taught by Holli Rainwater, Certified Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leader.
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year—see the events calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register, please see the events calendar.
Outreach Coordinator: Holli Rainwater