Request Guidelines (no telephone requests are accepted):
- Please order no more than five items at a time.
- Each order should include your full name, a complete postal or email address, and any pertinent information.
- Any item on microfilm (including obituaries & probate court documents) may be sent to you by means of a PDF attachment to an email or by post. In both cases, there is a charge of $3.23 (sales tax included). If the item is more than fifteen pages, the cost is an additional 20 cents per page, plus 7.75% sales tax. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal. Do not send cash.
- No telephone requests are accepted. Requests may be made:
- Via email to: email@example.com.
- Via postal mail to:
Coshocton Public Library
Local History/Genealogy Department
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812 (include self-addressed stamped envelope or email address)
- All requests are answered in chronological order as they are received.
- Items in paper format (such as family and county histories) may be photocopied. The cost for this is 20 cents per page plus sales tax (and postage if mailed).
- The researcher may visit the Library in person. Copies on site are only 10 cents per page plus sales tax.
Karen Wright, Local History/Genealogy Assistant
Coshocton County/Ohio History
Local History Room
Archived Clippings Index
Cosh Co Supreme Court 1814-1846
Coshocton Vital Statistics
Estates 1811-1960 (A-G) Index
Estates 1811-1960 (H-N) Index
Estates 1811-1960 (O-Z) Index
Family History Index
Guardian Bonds Index
Jail Register Index
Naturalization Documents Index
Probate Court Files
Starting Your Family History
Tips for Using the Local History Room