The Adult Department offers a variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
- The circulation of a wide variety of books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines
- Wi-Fi and internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs.
- Homebound delivery service for patrons who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, or surgery. Call us at 740-622-0956 for more information about this free service.
Programs/Resources for Adults:
- Activity Kits for senior adults who may be experiencing cognitive decline and/or Alzheimer's or dementia.
- "Bookmarked" Book Club meets the third Tuesday of each month. Books are available to pick up at the Main Desk of the Coshocton County District Library one month prior to discussion. For digital copies, check the Ohio Digital Library or Hoopla. An online discussion board is available on Padlet.
- Monthly Challenges - Activity sheets are available at the library each month or by accessing them here.
- Special programs - Visit the Events Calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs scheduled throughout the year.
All of our programs are free and open to the public. For more information and to register for programs, please visit the Events Calendar. Subscribe to the library's e-newsletter to receive library news and events sent directly to your inbox.
- Adult Services Department:
- Phone: 740-622-0956 ext. 114
- Email: email@example.com
- Adult Services Staff:
For help locating library materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-622-0956.